Heating Air Conditioning maintenance is important since heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. Brunswick’s heat and humidity places a heavy work load on air conditioning and maintenance is a necessity. Corbitt Heating and Air, LLC offers a preventive maintenance agreement that covers full service heating air conditioning equipment. The preventive maintenance agreement follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns and prolong the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its efficiency. We service all makes and models of heating and air equipment.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
- With annual heating air conditioning maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
- Heating and cooling systems need regular tune-ups to run smoothly.
- Maintenance Agreements help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
- Priority Customer Service
- Fewer Repairs
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and Bearings
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
We offer Annual Preventative Maintenance Service Plans for your AC and Heating system for a low price of $99 per visit or Annually for $149, for spring and fall maintenance in Glynn and Camden County. Savannah area is $99 per maintenance or $179 Spring & Fall.
Contact Corbitt Heating and Air, LLC to schedule your heating air conditioning maintenance visit. All technicians are trained and factory authorized to perform full system maintenance.