Heating Air Conditioning service and also maintenance are important since heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. Brunswick’s heat and humidity places a heavy work load on air conditioning and maintenance is a necessity. Therefore Corbitt Heating and Air, LLC offers a preventive maintenance agreement that covers full service heating air conditioning equipment. The preventive maintenance agreement follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns and also prolong the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its efficiency. We service all makes and models of heating and air equipment.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
- With annual heating air conditioning maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and also experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
- Heating and cooling systems need regular tune-ups to run smoothly.
- Maintenance Agreements help maintain and also validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
- Priority Customer Service
- Fewer Repairs
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and also Bearings
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and also Current on Motors
- Clean and alsoo Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and also Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and also Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and also Heating Cycles
We offer Annual Preventative Maintenance Service Plans for your AC and Heating system for a low price of $99 per visit or also Annually for $169, for spring and fall maintenance in Glynn and Camden County. 30 miles from our location is $139 per maintenance or also Annually $209 Spring & Fall.
Contact Corbitt Heating and Air, LLC to schedule your heating air conditioning maintenance visit. All technicians are trained and also factory authorized to perform full system maintenance. Therefore we are your local Heating and Air Expert!
Reasons to choose Corbitt Heating and Air your HVAC Expert!
Expert Home AC Service
Top Rated Heating and Air Company for Service
Professional Air Conditioning Service
#1 HVAC Contractor